Just finished preparing for tomorrow's transport. Even though we multiplied into 2 buses, it seems we'll still hit the capacity limit of both 40-seaters. Hmm, good problem. And yes, I'm well prepared for anything that may go wrong, GOD forbid! :D
CCH's first easter service for this year went great. I was cheerleader IC for my section, and quiet watcher too! Wow what an interesting though tiring experience! Centre bus was easy to do too, compared to even my usual AMK bus, much less my big-day AMK buses! And yes, prayer definitely helps everything run smoothly!
I'm sure the kids will enjoy themselves tomorrow. And if I know myself well enough, what isn't a challenge, isn't fun doing. Not that usually it isn't fun, but tomorrow will be extra fun! Haha!
Well, today was so busy and tiring that I hadn't much time for my emotions to run me over, so, great! Though its presence was lingering, I was at least able to hold it away for a good while.
It's the feeling of electricity running through me.
No comments:
Post a Comment