Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forced Progression.

Today has been .. hmm...

Ivan asked me to go watch a movie with a few others, and after he and Grace asked, I decided to go. Watched Clash of the Titans, and I thought it was actually quite a nice movie! (:

Glordia came along too, and after the movie, we went to have ice cream. Delicious. Parted ways and went to walk around PS with Glordia for a while since I was too early for tuition, and learnt quite a bit of stuff from her.

So today I realised, perhaps GOD wants to speed up my learning progress, and push me into the next stage. Maybe cos time is running out. Many things are running through my mind, my heart yet I don't know what to make of it. All I know is that I need to go where I'm supposed to and whether those things are part of it, I have no idea. I just have to trust.

All this while, I haven't actually been moving forward. I'm just running in circles at this same stage. The key to moving to the next stage, is to pass my own thinking. Wow.


I sense it from my heart, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment