Oh it's a rather fun day today! Went to school for IS class, Intro to Financial Planning (IFP). Lecturer was very negative about life's stuff, but overall, he's still a nice guy. Some familiar faces in my class too! Yeah.
Bused home, rested a while, and went visiting again! :D Yup fun as usual! Then rushed home for dinner, and went for CG.
Learnt about faith today, and how during trials and temptations, we resist them, and it produces in us patience, perseverance, character and hope. YES! As long as I wait upon GOD and trust HIM, the desire of my heart will come to pass!
Then arose a tricky situation today. Just as I had taught the kids about the lesson for this week;
1 Kings 3:9
Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?"
So I shall pray and ask GOD to help me discern the right choice! It's been a while, but continuing to experience GOD has never been disappointing. Just the opposite! Tomorrow will be great! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment