Sunday, April 18, 2010

Roller Coaster-ing.

It's Sunday! Did Sunday Bus today, and GOD is so good because both the going and return trips were done super quickly! So I could go down to parkway to meet the rest of the zone really quick!

Took the circle line and a bus there, and met them at NYNY. But since I vomited during the morning, I didn't have much of an appetite. So I ordered chocolate ice cream waffle, and gave half to my friend. Now then I realise I shouldn't have ate that ice cream either.

Tuition was once again canceled last minute. This is so going to affect my income stream at this rate. Oh well, I really have to trust GOD for this.

Once again, this week is a church-wide week of prayer! So I'll go for morning prayer every morning, except Thursday cos of the much hated IS class which starts at 8am. =.= I was only thinking to go for 2 days, but GOD spoke to me, and told me that if I wasn't even willing to seek HIM first, why would HE grant me the desires of my heart? Hence, I decided to go, and I know it'll be wonderful! (:

School starts tomorrow. I'm sort of excited to go back to school, since it'll be the start of working my brains again. It's time to get busy! I really pray that my health will sustain itself while a new semester starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment