Heys I'm all better today! :D
Well, I missed service cos I wasn't well enough to get out of bed and move around. End up watching service 4 on the web instead. My first time! Haha I haven't missed service mostly I guess.
But!! Today something touched me greatly! Terence, my ministry friend came over to my house to visit me! WOW! Eh I've never had someone come visit me while I was sick before. He brought me fish porridge, and some herbal tea from my VL! Wah it's heartwarming to know I have such caring friends! So he stayed and chat with me for a while.
Later on then I found out from my sis that the fish porridge and tea I had yesterday, was also bought by them and they asked my sis to bring home for me while keeping a secret! Gosh I didn't even realise.
So thanks lots Terence and Ying Hui!! :D Reminds me why I'd totally go all out for people like them!
Cancelled tuition today to rest at home, and now I'm much better already. After more water and more rest, I should be back in good shape by tomorrow night! YES! I can't wait to go for visitations! It's been few days too long that I've not seen my kids! (Y)
School's starting soon, I really just wanna do my best and get the grades I've always want to. GOD has yet to let me down, and HE'll never either, cos I can depend on HIM in ALL situations!
No comments:
Post a Comment