Well, it's the first day of the new semester!
Went for prayer meeting in the morning, and reached school at around 9:10am. Headed over to the library and slept for an hour+ before going for BCOMM2 at 11am. At least the tutor is a nice lady who isn't that fierce.
Slacked for an hour, and had IEF lecture after that. Yes, it's KPT, the one and only lecturer and tutor for this module. Hence a demanding lecturer/tutor for a demanding module. It's a really big challenge to get an AD for this module, but I just love it! I don't know why, but I think I enjoy and thrive on challenges!
Headed home after that, and went for tuition in the evening. Spent the rest of the night analysing IEF's first topic, and it really is nothing less than challenging. (Y)
Tomorrow should be just as good, if not better!
No comments:
Post a Comment