Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth's Heaven.

Wow haven't blogged for a while. Few days?

Went for morning prayer meeting, and since there was 3 hours till lesson, I took 147 back to hougang and took 74 to school. Slept throughout the journey, but still it didn't give me much rest.

Marketing lecture was, okay. Though the lecturer sure was a naggy one. Went home, and after a while, went for visitation! (Y) This must be the highlight of the week! :D

Visited lots of adorable kids and had a great time. I'd love to visit there again! But of course there's other reasons to make me happy.

So I'm prolly going to sleep soon, cos class starts at 8am tomorrow so I'd miss prayer meeting for tomorrow. But I still have to wake up just as early. Oh well.

Oh and GOD is wonderful. During visitation, the kids' parents/maids served us plain water, and only until after 6pm did families start serving us flavoured drinks. Why is this wonderful? Cos my fasting is from 6am to 6pm! WOW GOD is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment