Saturday, April 3, 2010

Limits.

Today's busing wasn't all that smooth-sailing. So let's not go into details, and I'm just glad tomorrow is the last day before I get some rest.

Went back to Expo after busing to attend service cos a friend is coming for Easter. Unfortunately she decided to come tomorrow after seeing the long queue. So ends up I went to serve at the 4-6 yrs old service for my first time! I thought it was really fun seeing all the cute kids! Kids that young are just seriously lovable and adorable!

Had late dinner with CCH folks, and had a great dinner. It's always nice to be around people I'm comfortable with.

Right now, either I made a mess out of life, or life made a mess out of me. Where's my resolve eh?


Just thinking of you suffocates me. What's that encompassing feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment