Tired, but fulfilling.
Did the going trip for busing, and though the NC didn't manage to come, it was still a great trip. Had a wonderful service with Rev Dr Kim, who taught about the 4 things GOD dislikes.
Went to mac with CG for lunch, and came back to expo to help out with the CCH's shifting to hall 8. Though we literally lacked MANpower, I was great fun serving alongside the folks there! Somehow I'd rather be there, than elsewhere partying or doing other fun stuff! What's the tiredness of the flesh compared to such a fulfilling time emotionally and spiritually?
Left expo at 6:40pm and rushed over for tuition. No time for dinner, and was late half hour. So ended tuition at 9:30pm.
Then came back, had dinner, and after that felt somewhat down, probably also from all the tiredness. But went to take a shower, and prayed while at it. What's powerful is what GOD spoke to me even then, and made me realise just how much I really needed HIM all the time! Immediately after I felt so much better already! Praise be to the most high GOD!
So I didn't nothing after that, except listening to "Abundant Life Church - Be Glorified" on repeat.
Tomorrow will be great too, because today it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment